Previously on Beyond the Box Score
- PitchF/X Profile: Alex White - Beyond the Box Score Alex Kienholz takes a PitchF/X look at Alex White of the Houston Astros organization
- The Maddening Consistency of Mo - Beyond the Box Score Stephen Loftus looks at how ridiculously consistent Mariano Rivera has been throughout his career.
- Tim Lincecum Will Bounce Back in 2013 - Beyond the Box Score Ryan Potter shows us why Tim Lincecum will rebound in 2013.
Around the Sabersphere
- Game theory is the next Moneyball by Dave Studeman Dave Studeman of The Hardball Times shows us why game theory could be the next market inefficiency.
- Building a Farm: American League Central | FanGraphs Baseball Mark Smith of Fangraphs looks at each of the farm systems within the American League Central.
- Baseball Prospectus | Overthinking It: 15 Questions I've Been Asking Myself Since the SABR Conference Ben Lindbergh of Baseball Prospectus discusses 15 questions that he's been thinking about since the SABR Conference in Arizona.
- First base shortage may be more than momentary - SBNation.com Steven Goldman of SB Nation looks at the first baseman shortage within MLB.
Around SB Nation
- The World Baseball Classic and the apathy myth - Baseball Nation Grant Brisbee of Baseball Nation looks at the apathy myth that surrounds the World Baseball Classic.
- Prospect Retrospective: Chase Utley, 2B, Philadelphia Phillies - Minor League Ball John Sickles of Minor League Ball takes an in-depth look at Chase Utley.