I know you know. Right? How couldn't you? You made it here, yet if you read the reactionary sportsmedia you may be wondering:
1. Are Pujols' early struggles a sign of things to come?
2. At 0-3, is it time for the Red Sox to panic?
3. Are the Rays screwed with Longoria out for 3 weeks?
4. At 3-1, has the Royals' "Process" delivered a year (or two) early?
5. At (your team's record), is it time to (book playoff tickets/sell your seats)?
No, no, no, no, aaaaand no.
It's small sample size, SSS, not enough data points. It's the same thing every year: expectant fans shocked that they're not still undefeated, low-expectations fans suddenly thinking, "wow, we might be onto something!", after correctly projecting yet another 90+ loss season.
Nothing has changed, entirely. It's definitely too early to tell anything, not that there aren't seeds of warning being planted. And it will be too early for another 3-4-5-6 weeks. You already know this. So why are you worried?
See you this time next year -- or next week.