- These Yankee Fan stereotypes are completely out of...oh. :(
- 5 (Not-Completely Rational) Reasons the Yankees will make it to game 7.
- Al Yellon from Bleed Cubbie Blue follows the Odyssey that is Mike Quade.
- Jeff Gross at THT asks, "Whose best position is DH?"
More after the jump.
- Thomas Grillo at the Boston Herald looks at potential changes to Fenway's bullpen and right field distance.
- Juuuuuuuuust a successful heart surgery for Bob Uecker.
Non Baseball links:
- Twitter Can Predict the Stock Market
- Adam Roberts asks, "has poetry dropped into the same cultural dead-zone as classical music?"
- For those of you worried that baseball math makes you nerdy, Joystiq's Randy Nelson gives you hope while noting the guy with the half-million Gamerscore.
Think of this next time someone gives you a funny look when you're attempting to describe Wins Above Replacement..
Want your link posted in the next edition? [LIKE] us on facebook and comment with the link to your story when asked! We'll post the best.