Just two newbies this week, the Marlins Tim Wood and Giants rookie starter, Ryan Sadowski.
pitch (speed) # vs. lhh/rhh
- Change-up (86.4) 10/0
- Sinker (93.1) 11/6
- Fastball (93.6) 3/10
- Slider (86.5) 0/4
- Sinkers and changes against lefties
- Fastballs and sliders against righties
- Two speed pitcher
- Maxed out at 95.5
- Change-up (84.4) 1/1
- Curveball (77.5) 7/12
- Sinker (89.4) 6/15
- Fastball (90.3) 0/18
- Cutter (89.8) 1/3
- Sliders (87.3) 11/10
- Sliders, curves and sinkers against lefties
- Fastballs, sinkers, curves and sliders against righties
- Throws everything close to the same speed, except the curve
- Maxed out at 93.1
Sadowski shut down the Brewers for six innings, combining with the bullpen for a 7-0 win. Wood has made a pair of relief appearances for Florida, flashing his power arm. PITCHf/x flight paths after the jump.
Click to enlarge
I want to see more of Sadowski before I'm sure on the change and cutter, so I left them out of the graph.
Remember, Wood is fastball/slider against righties, sinker/change against lefties.