That's lunch hour on the west coast and 3pm on the east coast, or the hour before you leave work for an early Friday happy hour. We've got a stacked lineup for this one, yet again, although the host is kind of lame:
- Matthew Carruth from Lookout Landing.
- Adam Morris from Lone Star Ball.
- Graham Goldbeck from right here and Oaktown A's.
- Jim Gardner from The Halo Is Lit and Who's the Closer (WiHaloFan over at Halos Heaven).
- Eric Seidman from everywhere, like Fangraphs, THT, and BPro.
Four teams, five really smart baseball fans, and a Friday afternoon. Be there five minutes ahead of time to get your questions first in line. And we'll bring back the always-popular "which manager would win in a fight" poll question. (Winners so far are Lou Piniella and Jerry Manuel.)
Chat window after the jump -- put in your email address for a pre-chat reminder.