- The prolific Marc Normandin offers a player profile of Indians shortstop Jhonny Peralta at Baseball Prospectus.
- At The Hardball Times, John Walsh takes a very interesting look at the relative strength of AL and NL pitching.
- This is a couple days late, but Dan Szymborski finishes off his team-by-team ZiPS projections with the Texas Rangers. A new addition: league averages by position are included in the table.
- At Brew Crew Ball, a reader uses analysis from the THT annual and some projections to figure out which Brewers are likely to break out in 2007. Corey Koskie, however, probably isn't one of them.
- Tango tinkers with a new toy at Baseball-Reference.com, finding on-base streaks for some 70s and 80s stars.
- Dan Fox summarizes some recent work and offers team ranks for baserunning.