Graph of the Day
Notes and questions are listed below. You can read them by clicking the link that says "Continue reading this post".
1. I used the average +/- OF arm runs and UZR OF arm runs.
2. This is obviously extremely sensitive to small sample size.
3. Data courtesy of Fangraphs.
4. Includes games through Sunday the 23rd of May.
1. Who is here to stay? Who is a SSS fluke
2. Who deserves to be here that isn't?
3. Who really has the best OF arm in the game?
4. How important is it for an outfielder to have a good arm?