- Neyer asks "Is Barry Zito on the trading block?" while asserting that he's one of the best #5's around. How many teams already have that guy?
- Rich Lederer reflects on exactly where he went wrong in his World Series prediction, and comes to the same conclusion that everyone else has: SSS.
- Jonah Keri interviews Rob Neyer. Awesome, inspiring, and somewhat intimidating. Simply a must-listen for baseball bloggers.
- The 2011 World Series Odds are already released. And they make me uncomfortable.
- TV ratings for World Series equal record low.
- Adam J Morris at Lone Star Ball finds closure, I think.
- Hydrothermal systems, potential organisms trapped in VOLCANIC MARTIAN SILICA? Hell Yes!
- You have to read this to believe it: Rangers' Titanium Baseball Neckwear Big on Hype, Short on Science
It's beautiful--but doesn't make the conclusions for you. A perfect infographic.