- Which offense ranks second behind the Yankees (119) in AL OPS+?
- Which offense ranks last in AL OPS+?
- Which is better according to OPS+ and ERA+, the Padres offense or their pitching?
- Which is better according to OPS+ and ERA+, the Rockies offense or their pitching?
- Twins at 107, followed by Angels at 105, Red Sox at 104, Rays at 102, and Blue Jays at 100.
- Surprisingly, it's not the Royals at 91 (tied with the White Sox), but the Mariners at 90. We'll give the Seattle hitters a break, however, as UZR has them 116 runs better in the field than both the White Sox and Royals.
- Their hitting, and it's not even close. Their OPS+ is 95 with a league average of 94 (explain that to me) while their ERA+ is 84 with a league average of 101.
- They're equally impressive, with their OPS+ at 100 with a league average of 94 and their ERA+ at 106.
Anything else you've noticed recently that would surprise us? Could be both on the team level or pitcher level.