Wow, good stuff lately. If you're not checking out the FanShots page, you're missing out on some cool stuff. Don't forget you can change the number of FanShots that appear on each page (and the front page) by going to the Setting in your SBN user profile. What's been posted:
- Fidel Castro has thoughts on baseball, ethnicities, and, uh those who are weak in conscience.
- Orlando Hudson's wrist injury may be more of a worry that we realize.
- Carlos Quentin likes the ball away.
- A plan of attack for March Madness pools that give extra credit for picking upsets.
- Andruw Jones vs. Chipper Jones by career WAR.
- More evidence for why America is fat.
- The most recent HoF voting compared to each player's career WAR. There are some... inconsistencies.
- Some umpires significantly influence the number of runs scored.